Audit Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 27 October 2016
Salary: £33,000 - £41,000 plus benefits
Job ref. no.: UK740157:S1
Hudson Professional Services is working in partnership with a leading Big 4 global accounting firm who seek a qualified Accountant to join their leading Audit practice in Glasgow. They are keen to speak with individuals from an independent or mid-tier firm background who are interested in gaining larger client exposure in Scotland.
Audit work includes FTSE 100 clients alongside public sector work, property & construction and retail amongst other sectors. Clients range from listed entities to enterprise family owned / equity backed clients The local market is well defined with plenty of opportunity to get involved proactively in business development.
This position is ideally suited to candidates who are keen to develop their career through exposure to a large firm and are keen to assume early responsibility. Career progression throughout the role can include audit client secondments and opportunity to explore other functions such as corporate finance, transaction services and tax. There is a clear focus on each individuals career objectives and promotion path.
Key responsibilities include;
- Leading teams and reporting directly to the manager and partner on a daily basis and ensuring projects remain within budget.
- Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS and have an awareness of the upcoming requirements of FRS 101 and FRS 102.
- Identifying and resolving complex audit issues.
Key requirements include;
- Qualified CA / ACCA (exam qualified candidates will also be considered)
- Strong IT literacy and working knowledge of Excel and related accounting software.
- Working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Yvonne Muldoon in our Glasgow office on 0141 240 2440 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Yvonne Muldoon|
|Telephone||0141 240 2440|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist