Part-Qualified Accounts/AuditVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 05 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 79172
Change Public Practice are delighted to be partnering with a Glasgow based Accountancy practice who are looking to add an Audit and Accounts Assistant to join the firm. This is a newly created role and is a great opportunity to work as part of a well-established team to service a varied client portfolio of clients.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Audit and Accounts professional with a background within Practice, and who has previous experience working with sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities. Part-Qualified ACCA/ICAS professional qualification would be advantageous, however QBE candidates will also be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
· Preparation of statutory annual accounts for partnerships, LLPs, smaller businesses and charities
· Preparing business and personal tax returns and VAT returns
· Involvement in all stages of audit including planning, fieldwork and completion
· Accounts and bookkeeping duties including providing clients with regular reports
· Producing management accounts - including providing accurate financial and cashflow projections
· Assisting with payroll services
To be considered for this role:
· ACCA/ICAS Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
· Have strong experience in the preparation of annual accounts for sole trader, partnerships and limited companies
· Previous experience of Audit planning and fieldwork is key
· Experience of working with Charities clients would be advantageous but not essential
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist