AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 20 February 2017
Administrator - Maintenance - Glasgow
Based in our Glasgow office, an experienced and self-motivated individual is required to undertake the role of Administrator within the Maintenance division.
The successful candidate will be confident at communicating with people in a positive manner to ensure the team are regularly informed and maintain good relationships with the clients, management and technicians.
Applicants will ideally have previous experience in a customer-facing industry and preferably be working in a similar environment. Construction experience is desirable.
Candidates must be confident communicating at all levels and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Emails.
A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a similar role is beneficial.
Candidates must also be able to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Receiving and logging of orders onto PC, from clients, via telephone or fax
- Dealing with client issues: chasing job completion etc
- Liaising with sub-contractors, contract managers & helpdesks
- Adhering to strict deadlines re: turnaround times for clients
- Closing jobs on completion on PC and updating client specific reports
- General daily filing of clients orders and M&S job description sheet
- Updating information received from sub-contractors
- Ensure all paperwork processes and procedures are adhered to at all times in preparation for commercial team for invoicing.
- Dealing with pre planned maintenance contracts.
- PC skills essential, however full training on Company systems will be provided.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Experience of working to daily deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Customer Service skills
Salary package is dependent on experience.
Closing date: 20 January 2017
|Contact Name||Fiona Kelly|
|Telephone||0141 425 2443|
|Address||54 Helen Street
About Morris & Spottiswood Ltd
Morris & Spottiswood Ltd is a leading provider of fitout, housing, and maintenance services to the retail, banking, commercial, education, housing and healthcare sectors across Scotland and North West /West of England. Our offices are based in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Warrington, and Leeds.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist