Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Closing date: 23 January 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/417041
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a great mid tier firm in Glasgow, offering a fantastic salary package, as well as study support if you are undertaking a professional qualification.
- Work with a varied and interesting client portfolio across various industries
- Liaise directly with clients, building strong relationships
- Preparation of financial and management accounts
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Provide training to clients on accounting software Xero
- Assist any junior members of the team as required
- Current or recent experience gained within Practice is essential
- Experience of working with a varied client portfolio
- Experience of liaising directly with clients
- Xero experience would be advantageous, however not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great firm and develop your career and expedience further, as part of a friendly and supportive team. lease apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist