Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 2 February 2017
An experienced Accounts Assistant is required to join a long established and busy Accountancy Practice in Rutherglen to help manage ever increasing growth. We are located next to Rutherglen train station with easy access to the City Centre and car parking facilities are also available.
The ideal candidate would have at least 4 to 5 years experience within a professional accountancy practice and have strong computer and communication skills.
The role is varied and would cover:
- preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies
- advising and liaising with clients and HMRC where necessary
- preparation and submission of VAT returns
- any other ad hoc or administration duties required of clients and a busy office.
The main skills required would be:
- the ability to produce accounts and tax work with minimal supervision
- strong IT skills
- good communication skills, both written and verbal
- ability to work as part of a team with good organisational skills
- working knowledge of SAGE
- ability to work to deadlines.
Competitive salary is available and dependent upon experience.
Please apply with note of current salary.
|Contact Name||G Hannah|
|Address||26 Victoria Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist