Accounts Team LeaderVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/370339
Are you keen to secure an exciting role with a leading accountancy firm offering an amazing salary and an excellent benefits package? Do you thrive in a fast paced working environment as part of a highly experienced team? Are you an experienced, Qualified Accountant seeking to develop your career further within General Practice? If so, then this Accounts Team Leader opportunity is an ideal next step for you.
- Lead and develop a team of Accountants, allocating and reviewing their work and offering feedback as required
- Manage an attractive and unique portfolio of clients
- Produce financial and management accounts
- Produce tax and VAT returns
- Liaise directly with clients as needed
- Qualified ACCA/CA or equivalent qualification
- Experience gained in a Practice environment
- Experience of coaching and supervising a team
This is an excellent opportunity to take a step up in your career, or to further develop your experience with a global firm. For further details, please apply below or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy in Glasgow
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist