AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/411458
New and exclusive opportunity for a Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant to join a fantastic mid tier firm in Glasgow, offering a great working environment, excellent progression, and a great salary and benefits package.
If you are ACCA/CA qualified and keen to join a successful mid tier firm, then this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and experience.
- Work with a varied client portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and Limited companies
- Production of financial accounts
- Production of management accounts with relevant notes
- Production of VAT and tax returns
- Support juniors in the team
- Liaise directly with clients and offer advise on any queries
- Practice experience is essential
- ACCA/CA qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing a client portfolio is advantageous however not essential
- Experience of Xero would be an advantage
If you are newly or recently qualified and looking for a new challenge, then this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career and experience further. For further queries, please get in touch with Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy Glasgow.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Management Accountant, Projects (x 2)Hudson Accounting & Finance, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist