Accounts SeniorVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Lusona have been instructed by our client, a well known large CA firm in Perth, to recruit an experienced Accounts Senior. You will be responsible for running a portfolio of clients, a large proportion of which are agricultural, and includes considerable client contact. You will ensure the smooth completion of accounts preparation along with both corporate and personal tax work within Perth.
The key duties and Responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Manage own portfolio with responsibility for client care
- Accounts preparation - complete full set of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies including planning and completion
- Tax computations and returns - personal, partnership and corporate
- Preparation of P11D forms
- Reviewing payroll. VAT returns, tax returns and smaller accounts preparation jobs prepared by junior staff members
- Assisting clients with bookkeeping preparation of opening balance adjustments, including visiting client premises
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Support practice development/marketing events as required
- Update GPM system with current job status
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including time sheets and fees) to a high standard
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant agricultural experience acquired in general practice
- CA or ACCA qualified or qualified experience, AAT qualified with significant experience will also be considered
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office; IRIS and Sage Line 50 experience would be an advantage
- Self motivated
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Benefits. for further information contact Lesley Drew
|Contact Name||Lesley Drew|
3 Finch Way
Strathclyde Business Park
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist