AccountantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Closing date: 01 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req/414102
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a leading independent Chartered Accountants firm in Perth. Offering flexible working hours, a great salary and benefits package, and opportunities for further development, this is a great chance to embark on a new challenge.
- Manage a client portfolio across varied industries, including agriculture
- Coach and support junior members of the team
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Production of VAT and Tax returns
- Liaise with clients regarding any queries
- Previous experience gained in a Practice environment
- Experience of working with agricultural clients
- Ideally Qualified (ACCA or CA) or QBE, however part qualified candidates will also be considered
- Experience of assisting juniors is an advantage, however not essential
If you are interested in growing your career further within General Practice with a leading firm, then please apply below, or for further queries get in touch with Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Aysha Dar|
|Telephone||0141 272 7764|
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist