Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Location: West Lothian
Closing date: 06 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 78227
Change Public Practice are working with an independent Accountancy firm in West Lothian who are keen to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their well-established team. This position will offer you the opportunity to work within a team of experienced and reliable accountants that provide the best customer service possible to their clients.
This role would suit someone who is ambitious, enjoys managing a varied client portfolio, and who is keen to be involved in all aspects of general practice accounting.
· Manage a varied client portfolio
· Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies to final accounts
· Preparation of Corporate and Personal tax returns
· VAT and Payroll duties
· Service a varied portfolio of clients in a pro-active manner
To be considered for this role you must:
· At least 2 years' experience gained within an accountancy firm is essential
· You will be ACCA/ICAS part-qualified or qualified by experience
· Strong experience in the preparation of annual accounts is necessary
· Client focussed individual that is able to work on their own but as part of a wider team to meet strict deadlines
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith.
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist