Group AccountantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + experience & qualification dependent
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: LN37395
Eden Scott are delighted to be supporting our client in their current requirement for a Group Accountant. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will be responsible for Group cash and capex reporting as well as taking a significant role in the regular review of balance sheet reconciliations for subsidiaries, and supporting in the year end preparation of statutory accounts and audit. Additionally, this role covers management accounting for one of the trading subsidiaries.
This is an excelent opportunity to join this global company who are classed as leaders in their field and provides a strong working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Cash control - responsible for the implementation and delivery of the 13 week cash flow forecasts
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Capex control - responsible for monthly reporting of actual and forecast capex across the group
- Monthly UK group VAT return preparation and submission
- Management Accounting - preparation of monthly management information in relation to one of the trading subsidiaries in the Group
Additionally, providing support to the wider Group Finance team in the following areas:
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations submitted by subsidiaries
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for a number of UK legal entities, and support in the production of the group consolidated financial statements
- Coordination of submissions of information to audit and tax teams
- Coordinate the completion of various government statistical returns
You'll be a qualified accountant, preferably CA/ACCA gained within a professional practice, with experience of control processes, balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of statutory financial statements.
Attention to detail/accuracy and the ability to meet deadlines are key as are good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be advantageous although not essential.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. For further information please contact Lucy Nicoll at .
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Lucy Nicoll|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist