Internal Audit ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: Excellent + Bens
Closing date: 30 September 2016
Job ref. no.: KS5101
Right People’s Client, a leading Oil & Gas service company, are looking to recruit an experience Internal Audit Assignment Manager to be based in either their Aberdeen or London Office.
This position will report directly into the Group Internal Audit Manager allowing the successful candidate to get involved in company-wide audits within worldwide locations.
- Plan, organise and perform audits worldwide, including Financial and Operational audits, within cost and time budgets.
- Utilise their knowledge of the organisation to access people and information, assess key business risks and probe and question effectively to provide insight to the business.
- Develop accurate and complete audit work papers to adequately support audit findings and document work performed.
- Prepare audit points summarising findings and recommendations in a concise and timely manner. Identifies appropriate, cost effective, solutions to manage risks and address control weaknesses.
- Discuss audit findings and agree actions with auditees to address issues identified by audit work.
- Prepare effective and clear audit reports with clear value adding recommendations for Manager and Head of Internal Audit review
- Work independently or as part of a small team (which may include supervising an external auditor or internal secondee) to deliver the audit.
- Provide feedback on performance and on-the-job coaching and training to other team members as required / appropriate.
- Participate on special projects and investigations on an ‘as-needs’ basis.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and independence.
- Enhance the Internal Audit Brand within the business
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant who has some internal audit experience. Working within an internal audit role there will be a large percentage of international travel, 45-55%.
|Contact Name||Kris Stuart|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist