Change AuditorVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: Salary DOE + Excellent Benefits
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 36408MDL
Eden Scott's client, a global asset management company, is looking for an auditor to focus on their ongoing change management and IT programmes.
- Working with the general internal audit team you will be responsible for auditing all change management programmes.
- Embed the group audit plan with in change programmes and help to enhance the current audit plans and strategy
- Be the company subject matter expert on the audit and controls within change management
- Report on all audits and suggest improvements to be made.
- There will also be an opportunity to get involved with the auditing of the IT programmes
You will have experience of auditing change programmes within a large company, ideally you will have previous financial services experience. Evidence of leading audits would be particularly welcome. Any project management qualifications (such as Prince 2, PMP or AGILE) would be looked upon favourably. You will have strong communication skills and be able to deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
To discuss this role in more detail, call Mike Leeman on 0131 550 1131
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, register your CV at and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
|Contact Name||Mike Leeman|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist