Lead Internal AuditorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
Salary: £45,000 - £51,000 + Excellent benefits package
Job ref. no.: 925672
Colesco is recruiting for a Lead Internal Auditor with a prestigious Scottish drinks business. This permanent position is an exceptional opportunity to join a company that encourages personal development and provides exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders across the business. The internal audit function is valued as a key department in the business and will continue to grow providing prospects for promotions and opportunities to move into other teams within finance.
The successful candidate will have prior internal audit experience, though not necessarily ICAS or IIA qualified as the Director of Audit is open to hiring ACCA or CIMA qualified accountants. You must have the ability to build relationships with business partners at the highest level.
The position requires an individual with positive approach and the ability to challenge stakeholders in an appropriate manner to ensure the adequacy and development of internal controls. This fantastic position, with one of Scotland’s most reputable employer’s, will require significant travel.
The successful individual will take ownership of:
- Plan internal audits and projects, covering financial controls and operational processes
- Support the evolution of medium term and annual internal audit plans
- Present conclusions and recommendations to management
- Play a key role in the development of corporate governance activities and risk management frameworks
This position offers:
- £45,000-£51,000 + Excellent benefits package
- 34 holidays including stats
- Private medical healthcare BUPA
- Annual bonus (up to 10%)
- Monthly product allowance
- DC Pension Scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to Jonathan Donnelly stating your current salary and notice period.
|Contact Name||Jonathan Donnelly|
|Telephone||0141 331 9382|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist