Internal Audit Manager - Public Sector - GlasgowVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Job ref. no.: 79188
Change Public Practice are working with a Scottish public accountancy firm to assist them in the recruitment of an Internal Audit Manager to join their public sector audit team. This role can be based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow.
This business is one of Scotland’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants and business advisors who advise high calibre clients across all sectors in Scotland and offer expert business insights at every opportunity. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your career within a business that focuses on not only hiring, but also retaining, high calibre members of staff and offers excellent benefits including a strong focus on work/life balance.
The main duties of the role will include:
· Line management of audit employees
· Ensure work progresses in line with team procedures and within budget, to the expected timescales and that a high quality file is prepared in compliance with the firm’s standards and procedures
· Prepare for and attend client meetings, including audit committee meetings
· Develop and maintain positive client relationships, be involved in client seminars and training sessions as required
· Involved in tendering opportunities through research / drafting tenders / presentations
Requirements of the role:
· Professional accountancy qualification i.e. CA/ACCA/CIPFA/IIA etc.
· A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience
· Experience of managing a developing a team of junior members of staff
· Experience either in public practice (Big 4, Top 10, or mid-tier pracitce) within the internal audit function, or internal auditors with public sector industry experience and interested in gaining practice experience will both be considered
Please contact Kasia Mackie.
|Contact Name||Kasia Mackie|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist