The opportunity for a Legal Cashier has arisen within a very well renowned professional services business based in Edinburgh City Centre. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, you will be involved with all aspects of the finances and help ensure the finance department runs smoothly and effectively on a daily basis.
A specialist in their market, this organisation have been operating for a number of years in Edinburgh and have a strong reputation on the market. With this mentality there is certainly growth and potential within this organisation and role for an individual to develop their skills further
The Legal Cashier position has arisen based in Edinburgh city centre and is offering a highly competitive salary of between £23,000 and £26,000 plus fantastic benefits.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Being involved with the daily Bank Reconciliations ensuring each item is matched timely and accurately
- Processing and analysing Purchase Ledger invoices
- Taking responsibility for opening, closing and maintaining a portfolio of client’s bank accounts
- Accurately and efficiently taking on Legal Cashier duties when needed
- Reviewing and processing expenses reclaims
- Responsible for the preparation of both Client and Firm bank accounts both weekly and monthly
- Assisting with Cashroom procedures
- General ad hoc duties
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of working within an accountancy role
- Show excellent people skills
- Be capable of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, an exposure to any financial systems would be advantageous but not essential
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Finance Assistant - Fixed Term ContractiMultiply Resourcing Ltd, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist