Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 6 February 2017
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job ref. no.: MW148
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant from a legal background?
Are you keen to work in a role with progression?
If so then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is working alongside a respected Legal client to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis for their Edinburgh office. The firm is a well known and established name in the UK legal market with plans to develop more in 2017. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a key hire for the team as you will be responsible for dealing with high value clients and ensuring that they are informed at all stages of the process.
The role of Accounts Assistant will involve:
- Preparing Accounts using the firms bespoke database
- Preparation of executry accounts
- Maintenance of the firms databases
- Dealing with trustees over the telephone, in person and via email
- Preparation of charitable accounts
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of OSCR regulations
- SOLAS qualification (desirable)
- Excellent time management skills
This role brings with it a salary in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. There are also a host of fantastic benefits as would be expected with a top tier employer. To be considered for this great opportunity, please click ‘apply’. For more information, contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher, via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 Hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist