Purchase Ledger ClerkVacancy posted: Tuesday, 7 March 2017
Salary: úDependent On Experience
McPhee Mixers has been manufacturing and repairing truck mounted concrete mixer units for more than 40 years. Although, this is our core business we have a wide and diverse experience in all steel fabrication.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for all purchases made by the business resulting in the monitoring of how much is owed at all times.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Purchase Ledger role generally assists the accounts department as necessary, providing any information required by the Finance Manager.
Purchase Ledger key roles and responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Process Purchase Orders, reconciling Purchase Orders to Delivery notes and ultimately to Purchase Invoices to include matching and nominal coding.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain accurate existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Preparing BACS payments for electronic remittance
- General bookkeeping experience/working knowledge of accounting processes and systems
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to working under pressure
- An aptitude for IT – knowledge of software packages to include Microsoft Word/Excel however comprehensive knowledge of Sage Line 50 is mandatory.
- You should have a good eye for attention to detail/accuracy.
The salary offered will be commensurate with experience. You will be required to work 40 hours per week.
In order to apply for this role please attach your CV and email by clicking on apply.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist