Finance Administrator - Purchase LedgerVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
A Finance Administrator opportunity has arisen with a well-known organisation based in the Scottish Borders looking for someone willing to undertake an opportunity to gain a fantastic grounding in a busy finance function.
Offering exceptional service and high quality products to their ever growing base of customers which can be tailored to meet individual needs. A major aspect of this organisation is to ensure they lead the industry in reducing their impact on the environment. The working environment is fast paced but rewarding and is located in the heart of the Borders there is parking onsite
The role requires somebody who can query or use their own initiative to problem solve and resolve issues. A candidate who has experience of processing high volumes of financial data in a fast paced environment would be an ideal fit into this position.
The position of Finance Administrator position will offer a salary of £16-£18k depending on level of experience.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
• Daily import and check of purchase invoice batches into the accounting system
• Daily coding and processing of purchase invoices onto supplier accounts
• Posting of Direct Debit invoices
• Weekly payment runs
• Posting and Allocation of Creditor’s Cash
• Month End close of Purchase Ledger and Reconciliation
• Supplier Statement Reconciliations
• Set up of new supplier accounts and maintain existing accounts
• Maintain accounts payable supplier files and records
• Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries – from external suppliers and internal departments
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience working within a similar working environment
- Analytically minded and a minimum of intermediate Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and also as part of a team
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist