Purchase Ledger AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 14 February 2017
Salary: £8 - £9.50 per hour
Job ref. no.: AC039
Jenson Fisher is working in partnership with a well known business based in Dundee to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary, full time basis. My client is looking for someone who has had recent experience within purchase ledger position.
Reporting to Senior Management, your responsibilities will include:
- Purchase ledger.
- Code and check invoices.
- Check and reconcile supplier statements.
- Manage purchase enquiries.
- File invoices and statements.
- Ad-hoc accountancy/administration support.
- Maintaining and updating the computer database.
- You will have previous experience within purchase ledger.
- You will be able to provide cover throughout the finance team.
- You will be available for immediate start.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established local business. To be considered for this role click 'apply’ or contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Andrew Crines|
|Address||Unit 15, Propsect III, Gemini Crescent, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1SW|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist