Finance Administrator/ReceptionistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Salary: úDependant on experience
Location: East Kilbride
Closing date: 27 January 2017
Vacancy Opportunities within Clansman Dynamics Limited:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance administrator/Receptionist has arisen within Clansman Dynamics Limited. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will have previous experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a methodical and detailed approach to their duties. For the right candidate career progression and further training will be given.
- Full control of purchase ledger, from registration and matching of all suppliers invoices, processing accurately through individual suppliers accounts, reconciling any issues with suppliers, ensuring all issues are corrected and dealt with following company procedures.
- Reconcile and file supplier statements on a monthly basis as per audit requirements.
- Monthly BACS payments, UK and International.
- Assisting with credit card reconciliation
- VAT return
- Run busy reception desk, directing calls, opening mail and greeting visitors
- Organising and coordinating travel for all staff, agents and clients
- Organise catering for meetings
- Assist Finance Manager where required
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 18 months experience in a similar role
- Have care and attention to detail to produce accurate work
- Have strong Excel skills and have some experience in other Microsoft packages
- Be highly organised and be able to work within strict deadlines to complete tasks
- Would be advantageous to have experience in Pegasus/Opera accounting software package.
Closing date for post = 27th January 2017
Working hours = 39 hours per week (Early finish Friday)
Holidays = 32 days/year
Clansman Dynamics Limited was established in Scotland 1994. In 2009 Clansman became employee owned; with over 40 owners we pride ourselves in being Scottish, being owners and being market leaders in our industry.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist