Finance Assistant - Fixed Term ContractVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
iMultiply Resourcing are currently recruiting a Finance Assistant position on a 12 month fixed term contract based in Edinburgh city centre.
A globally recognised group with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellence on a variety of levels. The organisation has developed and grown through this excellence as well as through its opportunistic approach to becoming market leaders.
The position of Finance Assistant will have the successful candidate reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting with the day to day running of the finance function. Working within the small finance team you will get hands-on with a wide variety of different duties and responsibilities. Due to the urgent nature of this position candidates are advised to apply for this vacancy ASAP.
The position of Finance Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract is offering a salary of £17,00- 19,000 including an excellent benefits package. Their offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and are easily assessable via public transport.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Ensuring the purchase Ledger is up to date and coded properly with all expenses and invoices actioned
- Ensuring that all cheque requests and payment runs are processed in a timely & efficient manner
- Dealing with direct debits, mandates and online payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining petty cash
- Answering any financial queries both internally and externally
- Assisting with monthly cash flows
- Making sure all cheque and credit card payments are processed
- General ad hoc duties
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 18 months’ practical finance experience
- Knowledge of online banking and direct debits would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong on financial systems and software such as Oracle, Sun, SAP, Navision and Sage etc.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding the opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for further information.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist