Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Job ref. no.: MW126
Are you an experienced Finance Assistant looking for a fresh challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading organisation based in Edinburgh?
If so then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is working in association with a valued client to recruit a Finance Assistant on a full time, permanent basis for their offices in Edinburgh. This organisation is well known as a leader in their market and has offices throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity to build your experience and career with an employer that likes to promote from within and has very little staff turnover.
The role of Finance Assistant involves:
- Invoice matching, batching and coding
- Dealing with Expenses
- Intercompany charges and expenses
- Month end accruals
- Maintaining petty cash records and month end reconciliation
It is also envisaged that you will be on hand to provide cover for any other members of the Finance team which will allow you to gain experience in other areas of the business.
- Previous experience in a Finance related role
- Experienced in the use of Oracle (preferred)
- Polite, friendly and adaptable
- Skilled in the use of excel (V Look ups, pivot tables etc)
- Experienced in Purchase and sales Ledger
- Ideally experienced in foreign payments
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £19,000 along with 31 days holiday and a market leading pension. To be considered for this role click ‘apply’ or contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher via the contact details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 Hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist