Purchase Ledger SupervisorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Up to £28,000
Closing date: 17 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 79145
Purchase Ledger Supervisor | Edinburgh City Centre | Up to £28,000 | Permanent Role
Change Recruitment Group are currently working in partnership with a market leading IT business based in Edinburgh City Centre who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and driven individual to work within a fast paced and dynamic organisation where communication, organisation and team work are all vital to achieving goals.
You will be responsible for the purchase ledger function as well as the expenses management therefore, the ability and/or experience to supervise and drive a team is crucial.
We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional with experience in the following areas:
· Managing a high volume purchase ledger function
· Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner
· Dealing with and resolving any queries efficiently
· Paying invoices on planned payment dates
· Assisting to manage cash flow objectives for the ledger
· Communicating effectively and clearly with suppliers
· Managing key suppliers in the best interests of the group
· Ability to quickly and accurately reconcile supplier statements and purchase ledger control accounts
· Provide a rapid efficient and employee friendly expenses payment service via the purchase ledger or independently of the purchase ledger as required
· Providing excellent levels of customer service
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking to join a highly regarded business as it continues to go through an exciting period of growth, then I would like to hear from you.
|Contact Name||Dean Bryce|
|Telephone||0131 225 7744|
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist