Accounts Payable SupervisorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and performing business based in Edinburgh City Centre as an Accounts Payable Supervisor.
The company has developed from a small Scottish business to a company that employs over 350 people whilst still maintaining its proud Scottish heritage. A true family business with external talent and expertise who have been carefully selected so they fit with the company ethos. Furthermore the business takes a great deal of pride in ensuring each member of staff is allocated with a personal development plan to guarantee they reach their full potential and have the best possible chance of internal progression.
The exciting position of Accounts Payable Supervisor is ideal for an individual who has strong experience with purchase ledger and exposure to supervising a team, the company are looking for somebody who has these qualities, if you do, this might be the ideal opportunity for you....
The Accounts Payable Supervisor position based in Edinburgh City Centre on a permanent basis is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Driving a team of 4 finance assistants to achieve objectives.
- Taking ownership of purchase ledger and expenses management
- Managing key suppliers in the best interests of the group
- Reconciling supplier statements and PL control accounts
- Paying invoices on the planned payment date
- Helping to manage cash flow objectives for the ledger
- Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner
- Efficiently dealing with / resolving any queries
- Providing a good level of customer service to business unit heads
- Communicating clearly and effectively with suppliers
- Provide a rapid efficient and employee friendly expenses payment service
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong purchase ledger experience – ESSENTIAL
- Supervisory or management experience highly advantageous
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package and is desirable but not essential
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a private & confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Andrew Robinson|
|Address||8b McDonald road
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist