ACCOUNTS ASSISTANTVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive DOE
Closing date: 31 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual within our busy finance department. We are a highly dynamic SME focussing largely in the niche areas of the food and drink sector via ecommerce. The company has successfully gone from strength to strength and one of the Diet brands is regarded as the largest delivered diet company in the UK.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this key position will encompass all aspects of record keeping and transaction processing. This position will also support other departments as required.
Purpose of the role and main duties required
- Processing of all purchase ledger transactions and payments/cash received.
- Ensuring all invoices signed off, reconciled and processed accurately.
- All supplier statements reconciled and queries settled.
- Ability to work within Group cash parameters and manage suppliers accordingly.
- Provide first class information to finance management cash management and month end processing.
- Ensure bank reconciliations performed and daily KPI / Bank information reported.
- Communicate accordingly with finance management regarding supplier positions and ability to provide and complete payment plans.
- Provide weekly stock used information.
- Assist in other administrative tasks within the department including ad hoc tasks and general office management.
Skills and Experience required
- Matching/Batching and processing of invoices
- Knowledge of debits and credits and booking transactions
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Use of Navision (desired but not essential as training can be given)
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise well to ensure deadlines are met
- A self-starter with a good work ethic and a desire to seek continual improvement
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, competitive salary and life assurance cover.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Contact Name||Finance Manager|
|Address||46 Melville Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist