Temporary Purchase LedgerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Salary: £10 per hour
Role: Temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant
Expected duration: 3 months
Salary: £10.00 phr
You will be an experienced Accounts professional who will be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Purchase Ledger and the process involved to run a smooth and effective process. You will be an excellent communicator who confident to investigate and resolve anomalies and work to deadlines.
As Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will join our client’s busy finance team. You will be assisting with the processing of invoices, payments, and reconciliation of accounts. You will be invoice processing on to the CODA and Sage systems and liaising with internal and external stakeholders in regards to resolving queries for quick payments. Once approved you will have autonomy to then prepare and process the payments. Experience of working with volume invoices would prove advantageous as you will be expected to hit the ground running in this role.
You will be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Purchase Ledger and the process involved to run this in a smooth and effective manner. You will be an excellent communicator who confident to investigate and resolve anomalies and work to deadlines.
- Processing large volumes of invoices
- Coding of all invoices
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Processing payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Statement Reconciliations
- Liaising with other departments
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Clear, concise, and methodical working style
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills as the successful candidate will be expected to liaise directly with all Head Office departments.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a changing and growing Finance department
This Temporary Purchase Ledger opportunity and is to start immediately.
If you have the above noted skills and immediate availability, please apply to Tony Marsh at Application Recruitment.
If you would like to discuss the role feel free to give me a call on
|Contact Name||Tony Marsh|
|Telephone||0131 3000 595|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist