Purchase Ledger AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 February 2017
Salary: up to £20K + Benefits
Job ref. no.: PLA2345
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Edinburgh for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant. The successful candidate will cover all aspects of Purchase Ledger and be confident in dealing with both internal and external customers and suppliers. Immediate start available.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Check all supplier invoices prior to inputting to Finance system
- Creating and updating supplier accounts
- Ensuring all necessary supplier insurance and legal documentation is accurate and up to date
- Issue Purchase Order numbers
- Pay suppliers via BACS
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Deal with all supplier queries via telephone and email
- Reconcile company credit card statements
- Control & reconcile petty cash
- Minimum two years’ experience within a high volume finance department
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy fun environment
- Strong organisation skills
- Good IT skills (in particular Excel)
- Team player
In return you will receive a salary of up to £20K.
About Tick Recruitment Ltd
Tick is a flat fee online recruitment service that will save you time and money. We offer recruitment agency services at a fraction of the cost. We also offer a money back guarantee.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist