Purchase Ledger ControllerVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Location: Falkirk (Town)
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the capital-intensive, high-risk energy, utility and infrastructure industries in every region of the world. Due to restructuring our accounts department an fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Purchase Ledger Controller to join our team in Falkirk Head office
Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager you will work closely with the accounts team and support your counterpart’s role in their absence. We will be looking for candidates who have an understanding of both payable ledger and debtors ledger. A professional who takes pride in their role, the ideal individual should be enthusiastic with a commitment to ensure the Finance Department meets its targets.
Duties for the Purchase Ledger Controller will include:
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the purchase ledger for Applus UK
- Ensure liabilities are managed effectively and cash payments are made properly
- Effectively manage a large supplier list and high volume of orders
- Provide support for other Purchase Ledger Controllers
- Forecast cash payments
- Experienced in SAP or similar system
- Ability to work on their own initiative and work well in a team environment
- The ability to Communicate with Colleagues, Managers & Clients
- Excellent organisation skills as well as being able to prioritise workloads
- Knowledge in MS Packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exhibit an understanding of basic accounting transactions
- Experience in a similar environment/role (High volume & relationships with internal stakeholders)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package.
- 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Personal development and professional development to achieve further related qualifications.
***No Agencies please ***
|Contact Name||Jackie Thomson|
|Address||Block 2 Unit C&D, West Mains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth, Stirlingshire, FK3 8YE|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist