Vacancy posted: Friday, 18 January 2013
HR Consultancy is working with a successful business in Glasgow city centre who are looking to appoint a Relationship Manager to join an expanding team.
Working as part of the Insolvency department, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing correspondence required by clients and creditors within tight deadlines
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Ensuring that your client base maintain agreed monthly payments
- Producing six monthly / annual reviews
- Closing cases
- Any other duties as requested by the Insolvency Practitioner
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are wishing to work for a professional organisation where you can progress. If you have a Maths Higher (B or above), previous experience working for a financial services organisation and excellent customer service this could be the role for you.
Excellent OTE and benefits
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Lynsey Farmer via the 'apply on line' link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/LF/888445
Closing Date: 20 January 2013
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist