Finance Senior – Accounts PayableVacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Job ref. no.: UK749067:S1
Due to the dynamic growth of its activities - our Client a worldwide known company currently seeks to recruit a highly professional Finance Senior (Accounts Payable) to further strengthen their team .
- Assist AP Manager to Lead & motivate team of ARP specialists, with a special attention to continuous improvement of team performance
Ensure all invoices issued daily
- Deputise for the Accounts Payable supervisor as and when required including supervising staff, delegating and allocating work
- Act as first point of query for Accounts Payable team:
- Reconciling uploads,
- Dealing with queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Timely checking and accurate processing of invoices and payments
- Liaise with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Adhoc Project Work
You will be an ambitious AP team member who is keen to broaden your experience and be looking to make the next step in your career to Team Leader.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a progressive organisation that has enjoyed a continued period of growth over the last few years.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Pamela McCulloch in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Pamela McCulloch|
|Telephone||0141 227 9104|
|Address||Hudson Global Resources
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTAkela Construction Ltd, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist