Finance & HR AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2016
An experienced Finance & HR Assistant required for exciting permanent role with a Lanarkshire-based employer.
From their base in the outskirts of Glasgow, this growing distribution company have been enjoying a period of success and on-going expansion and are now in a position to service clients throughout Scotland as well as the rest of the UK. They have a dedicated team who are continually focused on delivering exceptional service at all times.
A Finance Assistant is required to join the existing team and provide additional support. This is a diverse role and will provide new challenges on a daily basis.
Primarily, you will carry out administration duties in order to assist the finance & HR departments effectively. You will have relevant experience from a similar role within a fast-paced commercial environment.
Your duties within this role will include the following:
- Processing high volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices and maintaining related documentation
- Maintaining all finance administration and ensuring issues are escalated accordingly
- Dealing with company expense receipts
- Banking and reconciliations
- Keep up to date company information/records via reports
- Assist with HR admin duties as and when required
- General admin duties such as dealing with company mail, ordering stationery, etc.
This challenging role comes with a salary of £18k per annum. There is also parking available on site. Due to the location, it would beneficial if applicants had access to their own transport.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A relevant accountancy qualification would be beneficial (eg HND, AAT, degree etc)
- Proven experience within a varied finance role encompassing sales/purchase ledger and related admin
- Experience in ACCESS would be beneficial
- A good understanding of EXCEL will be required
- First class communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this vacancy further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Kyle Watt in the iMultiply office in Glasgow or apply via the link.
|Contact Name||Kyle Watt|
|Telephone||0141 648 9150|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist