Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 30 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 79591
Accounts Assistant | North Lanarkshire | Local Community Organisation | £Competitive
Change Recruitment Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Assistant for our client who is well known community organisation. This is a new vacancy and will be a part-time role (25 hours working week with some weekend and evening work).
Key responsibilities include:
- Experienced Purchase Ledger invoice processor
- Experience of Cashier duties and customer facing roles
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounting
- A good working knowledge of Excel
Salary : £Competitive
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist