Accounts Payable AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Job ref. no.: UK753155:S1
Fantastic opportunity has arisen within this truly successful and continuing to grow business based in city centre Glasgow. This is a temporary position in which the role will be based within a busy part of the finance function therefore requires someone needing minimum training and who can hit the ground running.
My client is looking for a strong team player and someone who works hard and not a plodder.
Immediate start required.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier queries
- Working as part of a large team with responsibility for accurate and timely input of information
- Timely checking and accurate processing of invoices and payments
- Interface with various internal departments and external suppliers to resolve any queries
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Adhoc Project Work
- Previous experience in working in an Accounts Payable position
- Excellent excel skills
- Confident individual
- Good team player
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and work on own initiative
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Laura Buchanan in our Glasgow office.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
|Contact Name||Laura Buchanan|
|Telephone||0141 227 9144|
130 St Vincent Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist