Accounts AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
Closing date: 30 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 79623
Accounts Assistant | East-end Glasgow | FMCG | £Competitive
Change Recruitment Group have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant for our client who is a well known Organisation in Glasgow. This is a new vacancy and the role would be suitable for a driven and passionate Accounts Assistant who is an expert in Excel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Recording Purchase Ledger activity and reconciling against sales ledger
- Record key stock movements
- VAT administration reports
- Manage Petty Cash Ledger
- Liaison between Buying and Accounts teams
- Manage Credit Control
- Telephoning and meeting Clients regarding payments and deductions
- Ad-hoc duties
Key skills required:
- Expert in Excel eg. high-level spreadsheet modelling
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Experience of OpenAccounts or similar Accounting Systems
- Good communication skills
Salary : £Competitive
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments
Change is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in Scotland. We have a strong reputation for service delivery. With a global reach, we work across the UK, EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pac, locating exceptional talent for some of the world's leading organisations.Company profile View all jobs with Change
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist