Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 2 September 2016
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 p.a.
Closing date: 30 September 2016
A leading UK based freight management company trading for over 25 years, is looking to recruit an experienced individual to join their accounting department based in South Lanarkshire. The suitable candidate will be responsible for assisting in providing a high level service to stakeholders of the business in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders with an aim to resolving queries.
- Ability to work with both GBP and Euro currencies.
- Awareness of different types of bank payments and the associated implications thereof.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Previous experience within an accounts department.
- Collating, reviewing and matching purchase invoices to their relevant proof of delivery notes.
- Posting and scanning invoices and proof of delivery notes to the accounting system.
- Dealing with supplier queries by phone and email to completion.
- Reviewing and reconciling supplier statements.
- Reviewing and updating supplier bank information.
- Expenses analysis, postings and payments.
- Preparing, reviewing and authorising supplier payment runs in GBP and Euro currencies.
- General assistance on ad-hoc accounts based tasks.
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £17k - £20k p.a. depending on experience
Holidays: 4 weeks (20 days)
Start date: ASAP
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist