Accounts Payable AssociateVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: Approx £18k
Hyster-Yale Group are offering a 6 month temporary role to cover a period of maternity leave.
The main responsibilities of this role are to ensure that all key invoice approval parameters are met as follows:
- Ensuring that all accounts payable indirect invoice processing for UK, Netherlands and Germany are carried out efficiently and accurately in line with Corporate Policy.
- Ensuring supplier requests are actioned efficiently and accurately.
- Matching invoices and resolving queries in line with agreed supplier terms.
- Previous experience in accounts payable processing preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role preferred, with the ability to resolve daily queries and escalate as appropriate.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) across teams and customers
- Organised with the ability to work to deadlines in order to deliver timely and accurate transactional processing and reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Pro-active team player, able to work enthusiastically and efficiently within the team.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist