Finance AssistantVacancy posted: Friday, 23 September 2016
Closing date: 25 September 2016
Job ref. no.: GLA/SH/EDI1
HR Consultancy has been appointed by our client, a well-established organization based on the outskirts of Stirling, to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their busy finance team to provide a wide range of financial support across the organisation.
- Month End Bank reconciliations
- Processing of Prepayments, Accruals, Standing Orders and Direct Debits
- High volume invoice processing
- Entering transactions on to accounting system
- Receiving supplier’s statements and reconciling them
- Considerable previous experience in similar high volume Accounts role
- Confident and professional communicator
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to work accurately to strict deadlines under minimum supervision
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Stephen Henry using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.Company profile View all jobs with HR Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist