Payroll Advisor - VR/14496Vacancy posted: Monday, 19 September 2016
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/14496 (12)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Candidates must have strong experience in payroll and working to tight deadlines.
- Deal with all payroll correspondence related to your clients and ensure client queries are dealt with in a timely way.
- Be actively involved in the timing and managing of your clients and ensure that client process manuals are being followed and achieved.
- Process payrolls and supervise resources to ensure timely completion of all tasks to agreed deadlines and standards.
- Process and calculate statutory payments & third party deductions.
- Accurate reconciliation of payroll data and full HR data check.
- Submission of necessary records to HMRC.
- Ensure Employer and Employee enquiries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales, escalating to Assistant Managers when appropriate.
- Lead implementations, controlling the end to end implementation process for allocated new clients.
- Build and maintain client relationships for a portfolio of clients - process, monitor recoveries and resolve fee queries.
- Ensuring all BACS and International payments are processed on a daily basis.
- Producing and reconciling client year end returns.
- Submitting end of year P14 and P35's to HMRC.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of pensions set up and administration.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all payroll team related software.
- Issuing employee payslips.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist