Payroll Team Leader - VR/15016Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/15016
Our client based in Bridge of Don are looking to recruit a Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis. This role reports to the Payroll Manager and supports and leads the Payroll Team.
Duties will include:
- Leading and supervising the Payroll Team, coordinating the daily activities and prioritising work load ensuring the delivery of a high quality, responsive and efficient service.
- Facilitating daily meetings with the Payroll Team to provide the team with a clear sense of direction.
- Ensuring accurate and timely processing of work in accordance with company procedures and company compliance regulations.
- Assisting with the process of weekly and monthly payrolls ensuring that an accurate and timeously payment is made each period.
- Providing technical and professional guidance and support to the Payroll Team.
- Identifying training requirements and assisting Payroll Team members with their Personal Development Plans.
- Monitoring Payroll Team performance and assisting the Payroll Manager with annual performance appraisals.
- Maintaining a knowledge and familiarity with regulatory requirements and legislative changes ensuring that all payrolls are compliant with HMRC, pension etc. regulations.
- Ensuring that all filing is kept up to date, with all payroll information being filed in a logical manner.
- Carrying out any ad hoc duties that the Payroll Manager may allocate from time to time.
- Deputising for the Payroll Manager during any absences.
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist