Payroll Assistant - VR/15081Vacancy posted: Saturday, 25 February 2017
Salary: úCommensurate with experience
Job ref. no.: VR/15081 (12)
Our client based in Bridge of Don requires a Payroll Assistant to join them for a 12 month fixed term contract. Candidates will have experience in checking and uploading timesheets and will ideally have knowledge of SAP.
- Checking and uploading timesheets.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve any queries.
- Uploading data from SAP system into payroll software and reviewing data.
- Making any changes to employee master file records when necessary.
- Ensuring that any new employees are correctly set up on the systems.
- Ensuring that all terminated employees are correctly processed in the system and final payments are issued along with a P45.
- Assisting in processing payroll runs on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Assisting in preparation of month-end reports to various departments.
- Producing and distributing of all payslips.
- Answering all payroll queries, written or otherwise, in a timely manner.
|Telephone||01224 327 000|
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist