Head Of PayrollVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum + depending on experience
Location: Ayrshire East
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/HOP
The ideal candidate will be in a Payroll Manger role and we are also interested in speaking to someone who is Head of Payroll Department. You MUST have experience and knowledge of Earnie Payroll system.
You will have many responsibilities in this role some will include:
* Responsible for a team of 6 payroll administrators
* Management of 5 Payrolls (3 UK, 1 Irish and 1 German) around 3500 employees. All payrolls are in-house with the exception of Germany
* Working knowledge of EIRE payroll (PAYE, PRSI calculations etc.)
* Working knowledge of RTI
* Working knowledge of Pension Auto-enrolment
* Must be 'Hands On' and able to run any of the payrolls (if necessary)
* Experience of Earnie IQ payroll and Earnie 32 payroll
To be considered you must have the following:
* Real Time Information - Inland Revenue
* Must be up to date with all current legislation (SMP, Holidays, PAYE/NIC, Pensions)
* Auto Enrolment and pension administrations
* Tax Year End
* Have experience of High Volume payroll with multiple payroll cycles
* Managing a team of at least 3 payroll administrators
* Good excel skills and able to be 'Hands On' when necessary
* Excellent communication skills
* Preferable experience of Earnie IQ payroll and Earnie 32 payroll
* Previous management experience essential
* Exceptional communication skills
* Exceptional organisational skills
If you match the above and would like to discuss further please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist