Payroll AdministratorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 20 September 2016
Salary: £18-20k per annum
Job ref. no.: VAC - 12144
Our client, a fast-growing global organisation has a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Administrator – HR Assistant, who is eager to learn and develop within HR to join their team. The ideal Payroll Administrator – HR Assistant will have proven experience as a Payroll Administrator ideally working within a HR environment and can demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and integrity. This position offers a salary of £18-20k per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
As the Payroll Administrator – HR Assistant you will be responsible for all aspects of the in-house payroll processes, ensuring all records are up to date, holidays and absences are maintained on the relevant systems.
Person Specification – Payroll Administrator – HR Assistant
- Proven experience of working within a similar role.
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments and RTI
- Good administration skills, high level of accuracy and able to work on own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both fact to face, with presentations and via telephone.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment.
- Experience with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, with a confidential and discreet approach
- Conscientious, diligent and hard working.
A full job description will be provided on application.
If you are interested in the above Payroll Administrator – HR Assistant position and have the relevant skills & experience, please simply click the APPLY button now.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist