Payroll & Pensions OfficerVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a Payroll & Pensions Officer position based in Dundee
This business has a brilliant track record for staff retention due to creating a fun, flexible and engaging environment where each staff member is highly valued. The business also has an outstanding internal and external reputation which has resulted in significant growth over the past 5 years and is showing no signs of slowing down.
The Payroll and Pensions Officer is responsible for managing the payroll system for the organisation which encompasses up to 400 staff. The successful candidates is required to have a minimum of 2 years practical payroll experience including manual calculations and a strong understanding of pensions calculations.
The position of Payroll & Pensions Officer position is based in Dundee offering a competitive salary of £22,000 - £26,000 including an unrivalled benefits package. The premises are based centrally in Dundee and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Manager
- Overseeing the processing of payroll for just under 400 employees per month
- Business partnering with the outsourced payroll provider for all transactions
- Collating, analysis and validating of all payroll data
- Assisting with the preparation of payroll reconciliations
- Presentation of payroll reporting to senior management
- Ensuring adherence to internal process & procedures
- Ensuring compliance with external regulators - HMRC
- Supporting the development and enhancement of existing payroll systems
- Liaising and interacting with external stakeholders - pension providers
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a pensions and payroll environment.
- Previous experience of working with payroll and pensions databases is essential
- Experience of administering pensions and payroll is essential.
- Experience of administering an auto-enrolment pensions scheme is essential
- IT literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel). Training will be given on in-house systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist