Vacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Temporary 6 Month Contract
My Client is a successful Manufacturing organisation based in the Dunfermline area. They have an immediate requirement for an experienced Payroll Assistant to support them on temporary basis estimated ot last 6 months.
Duties will include:
- As part of a team the post holder will be responsible for updating of our Time and Attendance system, for in excess of 3000 employees including agency personnel.
- Set up new employees with schedules and leave balances.
- Update annual leave /sickness medical appointments
- Record shift amendments, overtime payments and flexible working agreements
- Dealing with queries, send reports and communicating at all levels
- Input all payroll data accurately.
- Checking pro-rated salaries for new starts and leavers.
- Checking salary amendments, retrospective payments, incremental progression.
- Carry out weekly and monthly auditing in line with agreed audit procedures.
To be considered for this position, Candidates must have the following background and skills to be considered:
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential, responsible for the administration for time and attendance and payroll.
- Knowledge of current payroll legislation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate to senior management.
- Good level of IT skills including Word, Excel and ERP/payroll/HR systems.
- Able to prioritise and use own initiative to complete own workload.
Job Reference: LH/22349PA
Closing Date: 29 September 2016
|Contact Name||Linda Hunter|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist