Interim Payroll ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 22 September 2016
Closing date: 11 October 2016
Job ref. no.: RR492
Talent Focus Executive Search are delighted to be partnering with their highly successful client to source an Interim Payroll Manager.
With their Head Office based in Edinburgh, this dynamic and growth business is looking for a confident and energetic Interim Payroll Manager to support the team whilst undergoing payroll system transformation. Oracle payroll experience would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Provide payroll expertise and leadership throughout the organisation by establishing a best-in-class process for the salaried and weekly payrolls that ensures accurate and consistent payroll processing
- Manage change projects and continuously improve processes
- Co-ordinate and process payroll documentation for starters, leavers, contract changes and hourly paid employees
- Process salary increases as applicable, process salary sacrifice deductions, other benefit deductions and statutory payments
- Ensure the provision of statutory and RTI returns to HMRC and other relevant bodies as required
- To co-ordinate the provision of P60s, P45s and P11D statements to employees as required and ensure P11D information is regularly updated
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and proven payroll manager to support the payroll team through a period of system changes and growth. Immediate start available for the right individual.
|Contact Name||Rachel Reynolds|
|Telephone||0131 300 0635|
|Address||13 Atholl Place
About Talent Focus Executive Search
Talent Focus Executive Search (www.talentfocus.co.uk) partners with its clients to identify and attract talented Managers, Executives and Non-Executives to their organisations, both in the UK and Internationally.
We operate across all disciplines with recent appointments that include Managing Director, Sales & Marketing Director / Manager, Human Resources Director / Manager, Finance Director / Manager, Risk Director, IT Director / Manager, Purchasing Director, Supply Chain Director, Audit Manager and General Manager.
What we do is simple. We help match the right people with the right organisations and in the right roles. This means we take time to understand you, we listen to your needs and objectives, we use plain English, we keep everything transparent, and we work collaboratively to achieve long term results.
It is refreshingly simple; we just do the right thing, the right way... and we do what we say we are going to do
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist