Payroll OfficerVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Salary: £10 - £13 per hour
Job ref. no.: MW128
Are you an experienced Payroll professional?
Would you like to work within a well known organisation?
If so, then please read on...
Jenson Fisher is delighted to be working with an established business to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer on a temporary to permanent basis for their Edinburgh office. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving institution as they look to expand during a period of growth.
The role of Bureau Payroll Officer will involve:
- End to end, standalone processing of monthly payroll in excess of 700
- Dealing with all SSP, SMP and autoenrollment issues
- Handling all leavers and starters paperwork
- The opportunity to get involved in other areas of the finance team
- An experienced Payroll Officer
- Used to dealing with a high volume of work
- Experienced in all aspects of P60, P45, P11D and auto-enrollment
- Skilled in the use of payroll systems
- Keen to progress within an established organisation
In return you will receive a competitive market rate along with the opportunity to make this role yours on a permanent basis. The role offers flexible working and career development. If you meet the criteria outlined above then I would be delighted to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ to be considered for this role and for more information contact Mark Watt at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.
|Contact Name||Mark Watt|
|Telephone||0131 285 3778|
|Address||Unit 15, 40 Hardengreen Business Park, Dalhousie Road, Dalkeith, EH22 3NU|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Policy & Communications Team Assistant Scotland Smart Energy GB, edinburgh
- Payroll AssistantiMultiply Resourcing Ltd, edinburgh
- Recruitment Resourcers (all Levels Graduate To Senior)Edgar Stewart Selection , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist