Payroll AssistantVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Job ref. no.: 2202
£20,000 - £23,000 plus excellent benefits
iMultiply are delighted do be recruiting for the excellent position of Payroll Assistant based in the Edinburgh city centre.
Does the prospect of working for one of Edinburgh's reputable accountancy firms appeal to you? Are you well versed with Payroll and want to work in an environment where customer service is considered a main priority? If so then this might be the ideal opportunity for you...
The position of Payroll Assistant has arisen based in Edinburgh city centre paying an annual salary of between £20,000 - £23,000. To be considered for this position you do not need to have Payroll experience within a Bureau environment or Accountancy Practice/Firm however this would be an advantage.
The role of Payroll Assistant will offer a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 plus a competitive benefits package including . Their impressive offices are based in the Edinburgh city centre.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Management of a large portfolio of clients to fulfil all their payroll needs - this clients including Private Sector, Public Sector, Charity etc.
- Taking full responsibility for the start to finish processing of clients’ payroll
- Processing and advising on Statutory Payment such as, SSP, SPP, SMP Holiday Entitlements etc.
- Knowledge and practical experience working with HM Revenue & Customs’ Real Time Information (RTI) Scheme
- Ensuring adherence to regulations set by HM Revenue & Customs and other regulating bodies.
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years working with a Payroll position or a role which incorporated full Payroll duties
- Knowledge of Payroll systems
- Ability to interact with wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information please call Gareth Spowart for a confidential discussion.
|Contact Name||Gareth Spowart|
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
We are an ambitious recruitment practice with two divisions: Accountancy and Finance and Executive Search. We are focused on delivering exemplary service to SMEs, entrepreneurial and not-for-profit organisations across the central belt of Scotland.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist