Part-Time Payroll AdministratorVacancy posted: Thursday, 16 February 2017
Salary: £8 - £12 per hr
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a Part Time (20-25 hours) Payroll Administrator contract basis, based in Edinburgh.
Would you like an opportunity to play a key role in the support function of an instantly recognisable organisation? This organisation is a well-known and reputable local organisation based in Edinburgh and they play a vital role within the local community supporting and assisting in all areas.
Reporting directing into the Finance Director, this role will have you processes the payroll reports, including starters and leavers, holiday calculations and overtime. The payroll is highly complex for this organisation therefore the ideal candidate will have to have a high attention to detail and understand the impact of an efficient and timely payroll. This is a critical position that lies within the Finance and HR department and will have the successful candidate will act as the point of contact with external suppliers to ensure all staff are paid accurately
The Position of Part Time Payroll Administrator is offering an hourly rate of £8 - £12 per hour. The role is based in Edinburgh and is easily accessible via public.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Ensure monthly payroll information is processed accurately and to strict deadlines.
- Providing summary reports of payroll information to send to outsourced payroll company
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Calculate maternity, paternity, statutory and Company sick pay payments.
- Liaising with other departments to collate information effecting the payment of salaries.
- Answer any payroll queries from managers and staff.
- Undertaking finance and HR duties required to support the work of the Finance and Admin team.
- Ensuring that the Company’s policies, procedures and guidance are followed at all times.
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must:
- Proven experience in a similar role within a payroll environment.
- Strong IT literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel). Training will be given on systems
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is highly proficient in the use of IT including MS Word and Excel.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity then please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner
|Contact Name||Fiona Gardner|
|Address||8B McDonald Road, Edinburgh|
As a market leading recruitment business with an in-depth knowledge of our specialist sectors, we work in strategic partnership with candidates and employers to deliver common goals with tenacity and integrity.
Our areas of expertise are Financial and Executive Search and our knowledge in these areas is helping to make us one of the country's fastest growing specialist recruitment businesses.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist