Finance Manager / Accounting ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 6 January 2017
Salary: from £ 40,000 d.o.e
Location: Fort William
Stafffinders are delighted to be recruiting for a dedicated Finance Manager/Accounts Manager, on behalf of our high profile, multi-site client.
Based in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, this premier operator currently has over a dozen properties in Scotland, with plans to expand further.
As Accounts Manager, you will oversee a department currently of 5, with primary responsibilities including:-
• Payroll for all properties in the organisation
• Production of management reports and P&L’s to tight deadlines
• Bank reconciliation
• Daily and monthly sales reporting
• Handling queries from MD and individual properties
To be considered for this challenging yet rewarding position, candidates should ideally have the following skills, attributes and experience:-
• Knowledge in all aspects of Sage 50 accounts and payroll
• Be fully aware of current payroll legislation and keep updated on future changes
• Able to reconcile and manage trial balances and schedules
• Familiar with prepayments, accrual reporting and maintain itemised spreadsheet
• Fully familiar with on line banking, and bank reconciliation work
• Manage VAT for each of the properties and submit to HMRC
• Able to run year end procedures
• Be highly IT and computer literate
• Able to manage and produce reports to time table
• Ability to handle high pressure situations and handle the unexpected
• Must be able to keep information confidential and have a high level of fraud awareness
Ideally candidates would have experience in hospitality/retail/leisure and would be familiar with multi-site operations.
The role itself is based in Fort William, but you would be required on occasion to visit the individual operations, so to be considered candidates must have a full UK driving licence and access to their own transport.
Salary for the role would be from £40,000 per year, dependant on relevant experiences and qualifications. Normal working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. However due to importance and nature of the role, flexibility is required and additional hours will be required to meet business demands.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please forward an up-to-date CV.
This role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency.
|Telephone||0141 887 1155|
Established in 1971, Stafffinders is an award-winning supplier of tailored permanent, temporary and contract recruitment service across 28 specialist recruitment divisions. Alongside bespoke recruitment services, Stafffinders offer additional services to Candidates and Clients which include salary guidance, local market and labour research, HR services and skills assessment.
Stafffinders is an innovative second generation family business with offices on the West and East Coast of Scotland, and they are one of the most trusted and respected recruitment companies in the UK. Stafffinders has won many awards, including, UK Recruitment Agency of the Year, Scottish Recruitment Company of the Year and Family Business of the Year.
Stafffinders, like many of their Consultants, is a long-standing member of the REC, giving you complete confidence.
For more information or to discuss your unique recruitment needs, please call 0141 887 1155.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist